Stop: 10/27/2013 02:00PM
CHEMISTRY WEEKENDS: October 19-20 & 26-27
Explore a different science every month with themed facilitated activities throughout the museum with BMS staff!
- Explorations Gallery - make water molecule hats
- Explore YOU studio presented by Independent Health - Examine the effect acid has on bone density and calcium
- Our Marvelous Earth studio - Create a battery using products and materials you can find in your own house
- In Motion studio - Observe Brownia demonstrations and examine how quickly or slowly certain materials dissolve in hot or cold environments
- Hamlin Hall - University at Buffalo Honors Students demonstrate how acids and bases react together and its effects
Activities are included with general museum admission and free for BMS Members.