Museum Membership makes the perfect gift for those hard-to-shop-for friends and family. From holidays to birthdays, your gift of museum membership offers 12 months of free general museum admission and inspiring experiences that can last a lifetime. Membership not only offers a personalized touch that gift cards can't provide, but your gift also supports the museum and its mission of inspiring curiosity through exploration.
You can gift any of these levels of membership:
- Individual: $45
- Family: $65 Two adults and all children under 18 living in the same household
- Grandparent: $60 Two adults and up to four grandchildren per visit
- Contributing: $100 Family Membership benefits plus 4 general admission guest passes
- Sustaining: $200 Family Membership benefits plus 8 general admission guest passes
- Senior: $40 Individual membership for an adult 62+
- Senior Couple: $50 Two senior adults 62+
The membership recipient will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited general museum admission for one full year*
- Exclusive Invitation to Members’ Previews or Receptions for special exhibits*
- 10% discount on purchases made at the Curiosity Shop
- Discounts on programs, lectures, events and camps at the museum and Tifft Nature Preserve
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 Children’s and Science Museums nationwide through the ASTC Passport Program**
- Bimonthly newsletter and calendar
- Quarterly Member eNewsletter, The Museum Insider
- NEW! Discounts to participating businesses and attractions in the greater Buffalo area with the presentation of your Membership ID
To give the gift of membership, call 716.896.5200 x311, Monday through Friday from 9am to 4:30pm. Please allow 7-10 days for Membership card delivery.
* Exclusions may apply due to contractual obligations with certain exhibits
** Local restrictions apply: Science centers and museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the ASTC Passport Program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement. Currently, Buffalo Museum has made special reciprocal admission agreements for our members with Rochester Museum and Science Center. Based on the ASTC Passport Program guidelines, BMS Members do not receive free admission to the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto.