Discovery Camp: A Pirate’s Life For Me (Ages 5-6)
July 6 - July 10
Pirates knew a lot about science. Be a part of a piratin’ adventure to learn about ocean life, boats, mapmaking, the night sky and more. Then, use your skills to search for Captain Chauncey’s lost treasure!
Cost: $250 (BMS Members Save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 1 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Campers ages 3-5 must be toilet trained (no Pull-Ups)
- Registration with payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- Early drop off available starting at 8:15 a.m.
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $8 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)