Discovery Camp: How It’s Made (Ages 8-9)
June 29 - July 3
Ever wonder how gum is made? Discover the history of everyday things and how they are made and make some DIY creations of your very own!
Cost: $250 (BMS Members Save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 1 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Campers ages 3-5 must be toilet trained (no Pull-Ups)
- Registration with payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- Early drop off available starting at 8:15 a.m.
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $8 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)