Step by Step Purchasing Instructions
Instructions to purchase $5 Member tickets for Golden Mummies of Egypt
- From the Golden Mummies of Egypt home page, click the blue button “View Upcoming Dates to Purchase Tickets”.
- Register / Sign In in the top right hand corner with the primary email under your membership account.
- Not sure what your primary account email is? Contact us at 716.896.5200 for assistance.
- Please Note: Members must be logged in BEFORE adding tickets to the cart.
- Select your preferred date on the calendar or choose “Click Here for More Dates”.
- Select your desired entry time by choosing “Click Here for More Times”.
- Enter the number of tickets for each adult, child, or senior.
- Click “Add to Cart” – the member discount will be taken off automatically on the next page. No additional discount code needed to apply.
- Enter personal/payment information.
- Bring your emailed receipt with ticket barcodes to the admissions desk on the day of your visit.
Not a Buffalo Museum of Science member? Add a membership to your cart today to unlock $5 member admission tickets to Golden Mummies of Egypt.
If you miss your purchased timed entry, you can be accepted into the next available entry time, but the Museum cannot guarantee availability.
Your ticket includes admission into Golden Mummies of Egypt and all of the Museum’s permanent galleries and exhibits!
No, guests cannot buy a ticket to just Golden Mummies of Egypt without Museum admission.
Golden Mummies of Egypt will be at the Museum through Spring 2020!
Photos are allowed in the exhibit, but no flash photography, please!
Become a Member today!
There’s no better time to become a Buffalo Museum of Science Member.
As a member, you will receive $5 admission to Golden Mummies of Egypt for everyone covered by your membership, as well as 12 months of free general Museum admission, 10% off all Buffalo Museum of Science and Tifft Nature Preserve events, camps and programs throughout the year, and free or discounted admission to more than 350 science centers worldwide.