Visit and Find Why
The Buffalo Museum of Science is open seven days a week with extended hours on Wednesday nights. The Buffalo Museum of Science will offer regular Kellogg Observatory viewing hours on Wednesday nights from 7:30 – 11 p.m. You can find more information about the Kellogg Observatory here.
- Mon. – Tues.: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wed.: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thurs. – Sun.: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Adults: $13
- Seniors 62+: $10
- Students & Military with ID*: $10
- Children 2-17: $10
- Museum Members: FREE
- Please note Museum general admission does not include tickets to THE ART OF THE BRICK.
- To purchase tickets to THE ART OF THE BRICK, which will include full Museum admission, please visit THE ART OF THE BRICK exhibit page.
Kellogg Observatory Viewing Hours
- Wednesdays: 7:30 – 11 p.m.
(by reservation only)
- Sundays: 12 – 3 p.m.
- AAA Members
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library Cardholders
- NFTA pass cardholders
*Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions may apply due to contractual agreements with certain exhibits.
1020 Humboldt Parkway
Buffalo, New York 14211
Phone: (716) 896-5200
Toll Free: (866) 291-6660
Fax: (716) 897-6723
Free parking is available in the Museum parking lot.