Visit and Find Why
In advance of your visit, please review our COVID-19 policies.
PLEASE NOTE: As of 2/28/22, the Museum’s north passenger elevator is temporarily offline for upgrades. During this time the fourth floor Buffalo In Space science studio will be inaccessible by wheelchairs and strollers. The south elevator is still available for transport between the first, second, and third floors.
- Monday to Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Antarctic Dinosaurs: The Exhibition
Includes general admission
- Adults: $24
- Seniors 62+: $21
- Students & Military with ID: $21
- Children 2-17: $21
- Museum Members: $6
Walk-up only; not available for online reservations
- Adults: $16
- Seniors 62+: $13
- Students & Military with ID: $13
- Children 2-17: $13
- Museum Members: FREE
Blue Star Museums Program
- The Buffalo Museum of Science is proud to be part of Blue Star Museums, a national appreciation program to thank our military families for their service and share with them America’s cultural treasures.
- The 2022 program is available May 21-September 5.
- Free general Museum admission is available for those currently serving in the United States Military—Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, and Space Force, members of the Reserves, National Guard, U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, and up to five family members.
- The BMS is happy to offer Blue Star Families the opportunity to apply their general admission discount to tickets for Antarctic Dinosaurs: The Exhibition (a savings of $13-16 per ticket) when purchased on site at the Museum.
- To receive this special offer, qualified members must show a Geneva Convention common access card (CAC), DD Form 1173 ID card (dependent ID), DD Form 1173-1 ID card or the Next Generation Uniformed Services (Real) ID card at the admissions desk.
- A map of all participating Blue Star Museums can be found here.
Kellogg Observatory Viewing Hours
- Viewings not available at this time.
- Solar Saturdays take place every Saturday, 12 to 3 p.m. (weather permitting). Access is included with general admission or membership.
- Stay tuned for details regarding special Twilight at the Museum evening rooftop hours in July, August, and September!
Code of Conduct
- In advance of your visit, please review our Code of Conduct here.
2022 Holiday Closings
The Museum will be closed on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- AAA Members
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library Cardholders
- NFTA pass cardholders
*Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions may apply due to contractual agreements with certain exhibits.
1020 Humboldt Parkway
Buffalo, New York 14211
Phone: (716) 896-5200
Toll Free: (866) 291-6660
Fax: (716) 897-6723
Free parking is available in the Museum parking lot.