- This event has passed.
Science After Hours: Adult DinoFEST
November 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Get ready to stomp, roar and drink, because kids aren’t the only ones getting in on the dino fun this year! Join the Museum for a 21+ version of our annual DinoFEST.
- Dress up as your favorite paleontologist (Dr. Ian Malcom, anyone?), herbivore or carnivore
- Mine for real fossils and teeth in our running sluice
- Photo opps with Vinny and Teddy, two life-like dinosaur friends from Ravage Productions
- Explore fossils and prehistoric geological specimen from the Museum’s Collection
- Participate in a mastodon vs. triceratops quiz
- Hear from our friends at Buffalo State’s Garman Art Conservation about how they tested the Museum’s famous Elephant Bird Egg
- Get your carnivore on with food from Dinosaur BBQ