Step by Step Purchasing Instructions
Not a Buffalo Museum of Science member? Add a membership to your cart today to unlock member benefits!
Instructions to purchase discounted Member Admission tickets
This ticket is not subject to any refund or exchange and shall bear no cash value. Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable.
- From the Buffalo Museum of Science home page, click the blue button “Purchase General Admission” or “Preorder Curious George tickets”.
- Register / Sign In in the top right hand corner with the primary email under your membership account.
- Not sure what your primary account email is? Contact us at 716.896.5200 for assistance. (M-F, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Please Note: Members must be logged in BEFORE adding tickets to the cart.
- Select your preferred date on the calendar or choose “Click Here for More Dates”. All general admission tickets are valid during regular museum hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily with extended hours on Wednesdays until 9 p.m. through May 2024
- Enter the number of tickets for each adult, child, or senior.
- Click “Add to Cart” – the member discount will be taken off automatically on the next page. No additional discount code needed to apply.
- Enter personal/payment information.
- Bring your emailed receipt with ticket barcodes to the admissions desk on the day of your visit.
Your general admission ticket includes admission into all of the Museum’s permanent galleries and exhibits, including Curious George: Let’s Get Curious! (Jan. 20-May 12, 2024).
During the exhibit run of Curious George: Let’s Get Curious! (Jan. 20-May 12, 2024), general admission passes include access to the museum’s interactive science studios as well as the Curious George exhibit during regular operating hours for your selected visit date. There are no specific entry times associated with your admission; however, on busy days we may monitor capacity within the Curious George exhibit which may result in a wait time to enter the exhibit. .